Low Spread Forex Brokers 2020
Are you looking for some of the best low spread forex brokers with no hidden charges?
Low Spread Forex Brokers are brokers that offer less than 0.5 pip spread for major currency pairs. In that case, the trader can trade, for example, EURUSD, with 0.1 or 0.2 pips spread. Hotforex forex broker for example offers tight spreads which in normal conditions are 0.1 pips.
If yes, then finally your search is over. In the past years, the forex industry has grown a lot and many low spread brokers are available in the market. The only problem is that only a few of them provide good features and benefits.
So how to find a forex broker with low spread and no commission?
Basically, they give them platforms to carry out the trade process across the world. Forex brokers are very important because without signing-up with them no one can enter into the forex community and start their forex trading journey. By using these brokers, a person can trade for 5 days in a week. From common people like us to big institutions like banks, everyone can use these brokers to access the FX market.
In this table below is top 3 low spread forex broker list:
|Forex broker Review||Visit|
Min. trading lot size
|Max. leverage||Min. deposit||Tight spreads offer||Rating||Promotions|
Few brokers offers zero spread (no spread broker; 0 pip spread forex broker) promotion accounts like Hotforex and this company is on top in our low spread broker list.
Here is the list of the best scalping broker (low spread):
HotForex was established in 2010 and it is much known for providing quality services to its traders. HF Markets Groups manages it and its main office is in Cyprus. Along with Cyprus, it has one more office, which is located in Kingston. HotForex is controlled by the Dubai Financial Services Authority, and HF Markets (Seychelles) is controlled by the Financial Services Authority. It provides support of two trading platforms, which MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
Hotforex tight spreads offer is:
SUPER TIGHT SPREADS
AS LOW AS 0.0 PIPS
AVERAGE SPREAD ON EUR/USD
STARTS AT 0.1 PIPS
So, very low spread forex brokers offer spread like 1 tick – and this is excellent for scalpers!
• Demo A/C: Yes
• Min deposits: $5
• Base currencies: EUR and USD
• Account: Fixed Micro, Raw, Zero, and HF Copy Account
• Payment methods: Maestro and Master Cards, Skrill Bank Transfer, Neteller, SOFORT, a BitPay, China UnionPay Ideal, Bitcoin, FasaPay, and many more
• Bonuses: Supercharged Bonus (100%), Credit Bonus (100%) and Rescue Bonus (30%)
• You will get different options for making withdrawal and deposits
• You will get the support of automated trading
• Controlled by different regulations
• It provides different types of bonuses
• The trading conditions are flexible
• US citizens cannot use it
Pepperstone is an Australian based forex broker, which was established in 2010. When it was first opened, its office was in Melbourne but after 5 years, it opened another one in London. The ASIC and the FCA regulate this forex broker. Pepperstone is not that old in the market, that’s why it doesn’t offer a lot of assets to trade with.
• Demo A/C: Yes
• Min deposits: Nothing ($0)
• Base currencies: JPY, AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, NZD, CHF, HKD, and SGD
• Account types: Razor and Standard
• Payment methods: Credit/debit cards, PayPal, Bank transfer, BPay, Skrill, Neteller, and POLi
• Bonuses: If you deposit $30 during the registration, then it will give a 50% bonus
• Require very low deposit
• No inactivity fee
• You won’t have to pay commissions if you use the base account
• Withdrawal fee is slightly higher
ForexTime is one of those brokers that has gained a lot of popularity is a very short period. It was established in 2011 and its main headquarter is located in Cyprus. CySEC of Cyprus, FSCA of South Africa, FCA of UK regulates it. With this broker, you can choose from different trading platforms.
• Demo A/C: Yes
• Min deposits: With ($1)
• Base currencies: GBP, EUR NGN, and USD
• Account: Standard, Shares Account, CENT Account, ECN Account, and many more
• Payment modes: Credit and Debit cards, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin (BTC), Neteller, and many more
• Bonuses: It gives a $50 bonus for each referral and you will also 30% money back for all the amount you deposit in the first month
• You can start trading with a minimal deposit of ($1)
• It offers useful educational tools
• You will get ECN accounts
• Multiple payment methods
• Charges inactivity fees
FxPro Group Limited manages FxPro and it was established in 2006. Its main office is located in the UK and it is controlled by the Dubai Financial Services Authority, UK’s Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Sector Conduct Authority, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, and the SCB. If you choose this, then you can choose from different trading platforms, like FxPro CTrader, FxPro MT5, FxPro MT4, and FxPro Edge.
• Demo A/C: Yes
• Min deposits: $500
• Base currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, AUD, JPY, CHF, ZAR, and PLN
• Account: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Edge, VIP, Joint, and Islamic Account.
• Payment methods: Credit cards, Skrill, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Neteller, and UnionPay
• No withdrawal and deposit fee is charged
• You can improve your trading skills by using the FxPro Academy
• High trading fees
• The minimum deposit is very high
Some years back, only a few forex brokers were available but now you have different options to choose from. If you are a beginner and want to get success in the trading field, then you must choose a broker very carefully. All the brokers mentioned above are genuine and you can choose one that fits your needs and budget. Hope this article will give you some valuable information and I hope you will like this low spread forex broker list.