A Forex affiliation program is advertising a company where a partner brings customers in return for a financial reward. In the World Wide Web, that is being done besides recommendations (you message somebody to “go to that place”) through banners, landing pages through links, or similar ways. Affiliates of Forex companies refer clients to Forex brokers. To be successful, the client that used affiliates’ links to get to the page of an online Forex broker must register and, most of the time, deposit a certain amount of money. Systems usually automatically transfer prizes to their affiliates when a new customer has applied.
|Forex broker Review
|Visit partner site
|Affiliate program description
|VISIT HFM PARTNERS
|Up to 60% revenue share, $15 per lot. Sub-affiliate 25%.
|Up to 50% revenue share ; sub-affiliates max 15%
CPA from $150 up to $350
|CPA and Revenue Share models integrated in trading dashboard.
|VISIT IC MARKETS
|Revenue share 2 USD per standard lot. CPA from $300 up to $650.
|VISIT XM PARTNERS
|Up to $25 per lot.
|Up to 67% revenue share
- Nature of the Program:
- Affiliates promote a forex broker’s services.
- The target audience includes potential forex traders.
- Increase client base for the forex broker.
- Generate revenue for both the broker and the affiliate.
- Types of Affiliates:
- Individuals with a solid online presence.
- Website owners, bloggers, or social media influencers.
- Marketing Tools:
- Affiliates are provided with marketing materials like banners, links, and widgets.
- Commissions Process:
- Commissions are earned based on the trading activity of referred clients.
- Different commission structures:
- CPA (Cost Per Acquisition): Fixed payment for every referred trader who makes a deposit and trades.
- Revenue Share: Percentage of the revenue generated by the referred traders.
- Hybrid: Combination of CPA and Revenue Share.
- Tracking and Reporting:
- Affiliates get access to a dashboard for tracking referrals and earnings.
- Regular reports on performance and commissions earned.
- Payment Methods:
- Commissions are typically paid monthly.
- Payment methods include bank transfers, e-wallets, or credits to a trading account.
- Support and Training:
- Brokers often provide support and training to help affiliates succeed.
- Includes resources on forex trading and effective marketing strategies.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance:
- Affiliates must adhere to legal and regulatory standards.
- Includes transparent marketing and avoiding misleading information.
Most online affiliates usually run websites of a subject that is related to the Forex market, but not necessarily. Becoming an online affiliate doesn’t require you to have a company; in a matter of minutes, you can become an affiliate of some company.
At our site, you can see the. The referral link contains the word “landing,” so when you see this link, you know you are looking at an affiliate’s link. So, whoever becomes a customer of that particular broker, the affiliate whose link you reached the broker through, gets a reward. It can be a rebate per pips his client trades, or it can be COST PER CQUISITION, which means that the affiliate gets compensated when a client they referred puts a deposit, and depending on what deal you have with your broker, you can get about 150$ which is standard. Still, if the deposit is more significant than the minimum, you can have your compensation probably higher – it depends on the broker’s policy regarding that question.
COST PER LEAD method of rewarding means that an affiliate will pay a reward if a referred client gives his details; it can be on a demo account or other places.
Revenue sharing is attractive because the affiliate partner also shares the loss. There are also combinations that some brokers offer to their affiliate partners. Also, there are options for certain brokers to have referred clients’ who become affiliates – clients.’ If someone you referred also refers someone, you get a cut, too, but since it’s challenging to track all this down, be careful whether the broker you refer clients to has this system developed.
Before becoming an affiliate, you should know the broker you want to work with. Certain brokers don’t play fair. People encounter here and there a broker who doesn’t even pay or some other delay in alerting you about a customer opening an account. So, you should make sure to know what reputation your broker has.
Browsing and asking around is a thing you want to do, but just reading reviews is not enough. The brokers may have some views. Finding a reliable broker doesn’t have to be difficult, but it might. Therefore, some of the most reliable ones require a more significant minimum deposit fee for opening an account. That’s why some try to affiliate with brokers that don’t require much investment. But on the other hand, those might not be good for you.
To understand exactly what your supposed broker does, see if their customer support works their job well. A company with a good customer support team likely tries to ensure its clients are satisfied.
- Setting Up the Affiliate Account:
- You sign up for a Forex affiliate program with a broker.
- The broker approves your application and provides marketing tools (like links, banners, etc.).
- You start promoting the broker’s services on your blog, social media, or other channels.
- Your unique affiliate link is used in these promotions.
- Acquiring Traders:
- A potential trader clicks on your affiliate link and signs up with the broker.
- This trader is now tagged as your referral.
- Trader Activity:
- The referred trader starts trading forex pairs on the broker’s platform.
- Let’s assume they trade 50 lots in a month.
- Commission Calculation (Rebate on Lots):
- The broker’s program offers a 20% rebate on the lots traded by your referrals.
- If the broker’s standard rebate per lot is $10, your commission per lot would be 20% of $10, which is $2.
- Earning Commission:
- For 50 lots traded by your referral, your total monthly commission would be 50 lots × $2/lot = $100.
- This amount is credited to your affiliate account.
- You can withdraw your earnings once you reach the broker’s minimum payout threshold.
- The payment can be made through various methods like bank transfer, e-wallet, etc.
- Tracking and Reporting:
- You can track the activities and earnings through your affiliate dashboard throughout this process.
- The broker provides regular reports and analytics on your referrals’ trading activity.
- Continuous Promotion: Your earnings depend on the continuous trading activity of your referrals.
- Scalability: The more active traders you refer, the higher your potential earnings.
- Transparency and Compliance: Ensure all promotional methods are transparent and compliant with regulatory standards.
- Broker’s Terms and Conditions: Be aware of the broker’s specific terms, as they can affect your commission (like a change in the rebate per lot or commission percentage).
Always make sure to see if there are tools that your broker offers for monitoring the status of referred clients in real-time. It is essential because, without such an option, you might miss your referred clients’ transactions and unknowingly be left without your reward. Even though some brokers might be automatically transferred to your account, you should know what happens when money is something you want to pay attention to. Not only because you want to have your money in your account as soon as possible but because the variety of methods to deposit and withdraw money for clients means more conversions – and that is what you want to happen.
A tip for testing your broker >> open an account using your link (refer yourself from a different IP address), and with different information and personal data, make a transaction and see how long it will take them to award you. It happens that they don’t. Any serious broker won’t allow themselves to fall into such a stupid trap. Of course, you can get your friend to open an account by using the link you provide and check your broker that way.