Dukascopy Review – Basic information
Dukascopy Bank SADukascopy was established in 1998, and since then, it has been the world’s biggest ECN broker. Its main business is with ECN, unlike the situation compared with other trading platforms. Let’s take a look at their whole approach to trading.
• It provides the lowest possible spread. As a result, it is even lower than its competitors.
• Execution is swift.
• Support is rapid.
An ECN broker provides • Big liquidity.
• Funding options are minimal.
• No entry for small-sized accounts. The minimum deposit limit is $1,000.
Summary of the services
1. Spread: Dukascopy provides the option of getting in touch with the Swiss Foreign Exchange Market. Through this, large rooms of ECN brokers are equipped with various liquidity institutes. A trader will get to the best ask price and bid price.
2. Leverage: The leverage ratio is 100:1. Though it seems less than other trading platforms, the minimum deposit limit is $1,000.
3. The commission: It is unlikely that the broker will get his share because you already have the best price in the asking and bid prices.
4. Minimum Deposit: Minimum required deposit is $1,000. However, deposit options are minimal. Only wire transfer is available for up to $250,000.
5. Expert Advisor and Other Strategies: Expert advisor is allowed in the Meta trader four platforms but not directly provided. Auto-trading is also supported. The platform authorizes trailing stop and hedging. This will give the options to traders for executing multiple techniques. A Scalping Feature is also available.
6. Trading platform: Dukascopy provides access to the Swiss Forex Marketplace. Several Forex trading platforms are offered in this way. It includes the Java platform, JForex, and the Web platform.
7. Support: The support is available 24/5. Various communication options are available.
8. Citizenship: It also accepts US citizens along with other countries.
9. Currency Pairs: More than 19 currency pairs are available to trade.
10. Execution Type: Execution of trade is very instant.
This forex broker has more and more clients every day. One significant fact is that this forex broker offers Moneybookers, credit cards, wire transfers, and many other payment methods for forex trading. Perform operations with the house broker forex interbank Dukascopy Swiss; let’s have the best spreads and the increased liquidity and marketplace for online trading.
The trading bonus can use only non-European Union residents. Therefore, potential EU clients can not use forex or any CFD bonus. However, other broker promotions are usually available for all clients.
Dukascopy is the broker for a decentralized marketplace first (SWFX – The Swiss forex market) that combines the liquidity of centralized marketplaces and numerous banks.
Dukascopy is a member of ARIF, Financial Regulatory Agency Francophone Switzerland, and is intended primarily to ensure proper compliance with the Swiss law on all members’ money laundering.
Visit Dukascopy Broker. Get Swiss Account.
Trading Platform: FX Hotspot FX For Hot Spot
Regulated by: ARIF
Broker Type: ECN
Minimum transaction size: 250K
Minimum Deposit: USD 10K
Stop Order: If
Limit Order: If
Trail Stop Order: If
Operating 24 hours: Yes
Free Demo Account: Yes
Islamic Account: No
When it comes to trading results, many factors play important roles. This includes tight spread, fast execution, and minimum slippage. A lot of traders are happy with the services of Dukascopy.
Dukascopy contests :
You can read more on the Dukascopy contests page.
Here are preliminary monthly forex competitions :
Miss Dukascopy 2013 contest
Dukascopy trader contest – for manually trading. This competition will be held every month.
Dukascopy strategy contest – this strategy is for the best automatic expert advisor written in Jforex programming language.
Dukascopy article contest is an article contest for writers about forex trading.