The RoboForex website provides all the required information to help traders learn how to trade, their minimum deposits and the fees charged. This Forex broker offers a demo account that can be used for practicing and their multiple accounts can be used if you want to start investing in Forex trading.
Auckland, New Zealand
• MetaTrader 5
• MetaTrader 4
• Power Trader
• Fix Cent Account
• Fix Standard Account
• Pro Cent Account
• Pro Standard Account
• ECN Fix NDD Account
• ECN Pro NDD Account
RoboForex is a properly regulated Forex brokerage offering ECN Accounts with extremely tight spreads and STP/NDD execution. This brokerage offers a wide range of perks to its customers including:
• Deep liquidity offered by Integral and Currenex.
• Micro accounts
• 5th decimal trading
Roboforex Bonus 115%
RoboForex offers bonuses to both new and existing clients. Every time you make a deposit, the broker would offer a maximum of 25% bonus. Based upon your trading style and strategy, it would be required to choose between a number of bonus options ranging from 25% to 115%. There are different terms for different bonuses.
In addition, RoboForex also offers a special rebate program where traders can get $3 on each lot. However, keep in mind that this Forex broker is currently not offering accounts to U.S. citizens.
Features of RoboForex
• RoboForex offers more than 200 instruments for trading.
• They offer both fixed and variable spreads, with the fixed ones beginning from 2 pips and the variable ones from .4 pips.
• You can start trading with just $10 because RoboForex provides nano lot trading.
• RoboForex is the ideal Forex trading broker for beginning traders because it is possible to get into Forex trading without the need to put lots of money at risk.
• RoboForex also offers a wide range of video tutorial to make it easier for its clients to gain knowledge and build their trading skills.
RoboForex offers both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. The platform you would be getting would depend upon the account type you choose. At present, the Forex broker is developing their own ECN platform that would be live in a short period of time.
RoboForex is regulated by the Financial Services Complaints Ltd. or FSCL. It is an independent regulating authority. However, it is suggested that you choose a broker that is regulated by some government authority such as NFA, CySEC and FSC. It is not clear about the regulations laid down by the FSCL. It would be required to perform a comprehensive research that cannot be elaborated in this review.