Equiti is a brand name for an old institutional broker with name Divisa.Divisa has been on the market for 8 years and still exists. Divisa was not dealing with retail clients and was dealing with institutional clients only. The information that was mentioned above helps to understand that with Equiti you have an exceptional execution and there are no such things as requotes and freezing platform as such things cannot be tolerated for an institutional broker.
Trading accounts come in 2 kinds and they are being offered by the equity, these are the executives and the premier. These 2 come in different market execution and leverage of around 1 is to 500 along with the variable spreads. The traders have the options to trade using the micro lots on the renowned MT4. The executive account is commission free, but the Premier account has a commission for the ECN setting too. That is when compared to some of the brokers, but this one does not give PAMM services. When it comes to the company safety funds, the Equiti is just UK based through multi asset execution only brokerage. It comes with NDD model. It bids trading in the widest reach of financial tools. That comes with over 60 pairs of currency and others through the MT4. This is a brand that has been operated by the Divisa UK limited.
Main facts :
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Segregation of client money
- Competitive spreads
- Floating leverage up to 1:500 on Forex
- 61 currency pairs plus 4 precious Metals and 15 CFDs
- 5 decimal price feed
- Client portal access
The Divisa group has a global coverage and it is simplified by the stations in the UK, NZ, US and others. It comes with a license too from the Central bank of Armenia which is under the management of NZ as a monetary service provider. It pays to know that all of the FCA approved brokerages are mandated to hold the net physical assets that is around 730,000 Euro and they are mandates to conform to the number of standards as well as processes. For example, to be able to hold the money of the client in different accounts to refer some regular reports about the trades to the commissions and others. When it comes to the trading conditions, the minimum primary deposit is around $500. That is the average amount for the market. But, those from the UK are required less than this amount to start with, while some are not required to play their primary deposit.
When it comes to the average spreads along with commissions, the Equiti that normally variable spreads on the commission free accounts that are normally at the upper end of the average. That will amount to 1.5pips. though this has been a modest valuing, some of the UK brokers are offering tighter types of spreads. When it comes to the maximum leverage, the broker actually offers high leverage levels thus it reaches more than 1:500. Even if the FCA has just proposed a leverage cap of around 1 is to 50 due to the risks linked with the trading with higher leverage levels.
When it comes to the maximum leverage, the broker offers high leverage range that extends to 1 to 500. Even if the FCA has just offered cap for the leverage of 1 to 50 due to the risk involved with the trading with the high leverage levels. A lot of the FCA regulated brokers will also offer close leverage rates. When it comes to the trading platforms they use MT4 which is commonly used. It is equipped with a lot of valuable research tools that are important for traders. The systems of imbursement include bank and wire transfer including Skrill. As a whole, Equiti has just launched the FCA regulated forex and there are lots of advantages that you will surely enjoy.
- Since 2011 they have been authorized and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA Register Number: 528328).
- Online Trading via MetaTrader 4 (MT4), one of the world’s most recognized Forex trading platforms for stability and reliability which enables automatic hedging, floating leverage, faster execution and superior reliability.
- Non-dealing desk (NDD) execution with market depth.
- Different Account types that suit your trading
- Tight spreads from 0.4 pips and a floating leverage up to 1:500 for forex and precious metals, 1:100 for CFDs
- 61 currency pairs, 4 precious metals and 15 CFD instruments.
- Trading accounts in USD, EUR, GBP and AED.
- Multi Liquidity Feeds from Tier 1 banks and NDD policy which provides direct execution through MT4.
- Same conditions on our demo and live platforms.
- Real-time market analysis such as fundamental and technical reports.
- 24/5 hours online currency trading and 6-day support Sunday to Friday.
- Equiti Academy our user-friendly education service that include video tutorials on the use of MT4, introduction to Forex and improved market knowledge based on analysis concepts.
- Safety of customer funds: Retail client money is segregated under the FCA’s client money rules and cannot be used by us, our prime brokers or our counterparties.”
- Covered by the Financial Service Compensation Scheme (FSCS) in the UK.
- Constant effort to deliver innovative proprietary technology such as providing unique MT4 add-ons.