European Currency Unit
It is defined as the earlier currency of countries formingan European Union. This was exchanged in 2002 by Euro.
- European Monetary Union – What is the European Monetary Union?
- Euro – What is the Euro?
- European Monetary Union
- European Central Bank
- European Financial Facility
- European Central Bank – What is the European Central Bank?
- European Style Option – What is a European Style Option?
- Fixed Currency – What is a Fixed Currency?
- European Central Bank Rate and Press Conference