These codes are abbreviations made of three letters which classifies the currency of a country, designed by ISO.
- Currency Symbol – What is a Currency Symbol?
- ISO Currency Codes
- Common ISO Currency Symbols Used in Forex Trading
- Forex Currency Symbols
- Currency Pair – What is a Currency Pair?
- Yugoslavia Dinars
- Currency Peg
- Currency Manipulation
- How to Separate the Strong Currency from the Weak Currency in forex trading ?
- Fiat Currency – What is a Fiat Currency?
- AnyOption partners present new offline – tracking codes – binary options affiliate program